- Store information for the time you are on the Website (called Session Cookies)
- Store information to recognize your browser or device each time you visit (called Persistent Cookies)
- Store your login and password information, if you choose to
- Store your user settings, like audio and display settings
- Analyze your behavior on our Website, so we can continue to improve
- Allow others to advertise on our Website or track information about you to improve
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device to store information. Specifically, cookies are small strings of text used to store information that may concern you, your behavior on the web, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you made previously. There are various types of cookies. Cookies do not record or store any personal data from your device.
Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
considered technical cookies when they operate as described. Analytics may collect information through log data, such as:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device;
- operating system;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- country information
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
We don't use this information to identify you, but rather to understand usage trends on our Website. We use session cookies to keep track of how you browse on your visits to the Website. Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session - these are mostly used to keep track of what you do from page to page, such as with online shopping, keeping track of what is in your cart. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain active longer than just one particular session. These help us recognize you. We also use them to store your login and password info, if you choose, and to store your user settings. Third-party cookies: We also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to
your computer. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for you. We use remarketing cookies, which place files on your browser or device to allow us to display
advertisements to you on other websites. When these types of cookies are used, we will ask for your explicit consent.
When you arrive to our Website, we will request your consent for cookies through a clearly visible cookie banner/ notice at the user’s first visit.
What can you do about cookies?
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/